Wednesday 18 June 2008

Question for Mrs Shaw

Q1 Can you carry your own equipment?
A Yes and I don't like it when people underestimate me as I am fit, like adventure and I my other senses are excellent.
Q2 Do you have any phobias?
A No as when I lost my eyesight I thought I'm not going to be scared of life anymore.
Q3 How did you become blind?
A I was involved in a tragic bombing incident when I worked as a journalist in war zones and a bomb exploded on the opposite side of the road. Obviously I haven't always been blind and I can remember colours and pictures.
Q4 Do you have a guide dog?
A Yes but I haven't taken him abroad yet. I just stck to days around Britain.
Q5 Why do you want to go to a volcano?
A I always wanted to experience the wonders of volcanoes and I was about to go on a trip ten years ago when the accident occured. Now is the right time for me.

No comments: