Friday 26 September 2008

Interveiw with Kathy O'Sullivan

This is the interveiw that we had with Kathy O'Sullivan.

Detective Rai: Welcome to T.V.D Mrs Sullivan. We are now going to ask you some questions.

Detective Young: How do you feel about Matthew's disapearance?

Kathy: Well i think he'll be better off away from here, I don't really care because its nice to get a little freedom and i've got a boyfreind now because he's gone. I really think that Matthew was holding me back.

Detective Macker: What do you know about the water tower?

Kathy: All I know is that its a waste of space and is recking the landscape. Its been there for several years and everyone is sick of seeing it there.

Detective Sweeny: Did Matthew take any belongings with him?

Kathy: No. At first I thought he did but a week later I found the things underneath the stairs. So no.

Detective Harrison: Do you go into Matthew's bedroom often?

Kathy: Maybe once in 2 months but not daily.

Detective Moir: Thank you for your time and goodbye.

No comments: