Wednesday 14 January 2009

My diary

April 4th 1912

I am so excited i think my head is going to blow.

We are finely going on the titanic we are in second class.I have seen elevators and sweeping stair case's.

1:15pm - Lunch it was very gay we had turkey, potatoes, sprouts, Yorkshire pudding, carrots, peas.

9pm - Bed time i feel really sleepy, full and tired.

Day - two: April5th

it was a lovely breakfast, lunch was better then ever i went on to the deck i saw some thing on the horizon it looked like a tiny ice berg.

Midnight we were woken up by a crew member, he said get on the deck as quick as possible
we have hit an ice berg! We were first on the life boat, we were so scared, I think it has been an hour. We have been picked up by the Virginia, some were picked up by the Carpathia and California. I never saw my dad again.
THE END!!!!!!


No comments: